Jean E. Jones is co-author of Discovering Hope in the Psalms (Harvest House, 2017), which she wrote with best-selling author Pam Farrel and popular artist Karla Dornacher.
She’s a member of the International Society for Women in Apologetics and is a contributing writer for Crosswalk.com. She’s also written for Today’s Christian Woman and Home Life. In her sophomore year of college, she won the Woman of Distinction award, largely based on historical essays. She tested out of all required English and literature classes so she could jump ahead to more interesting advanced writing classes.
Jean began teaching Bible studies and leading small group discussions as a senior in high school. She worked as a systems analyst in high tech and medical industries, writing training materials and teaching hundreds to use computers. She eventually launched her own computer consulting business, becoming a Microsoft Certified Professional and Adobe Certified Expert.
Jean is happily married to her high school sweetheart, Clay, who teaches apologetics at Biola University and blogs at www.clayjones.net.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (NIV)
Today’s Christian Woman
- The Journey of Childlessness: The pain of multiple miscarriages changed my perspective about God and faith
- Don’t Judge Me: I’m Childless: Is there a place at church for those of us who don’t have kids?
- 6 Things Every Christian Should Know About the Minor Prophets
- 5 Things You Never Knew About Psalm 137:9
- How to Chase Away Temptation, Doubt and Fear
- 3 Bible Verses that Make Sense as You Get Older
Here are the ten most popular blogs as of June 2017:
- Telescoped Genealogies: Was Rahab the Mother of Boaz?
- Was Martha’s sister Mary a prostitute?
- Did Joshua Cause Leap Years?
- Who are ‘the Righteous’ in Psalms and Proverbs?
- Seven Tips & Tricks to Memorize Psalms
- Was Abraham Wrong? Answering Rachel Held Evans, Part 1
- Joseph: Triumph Over Betrayal
- Abraham, Isaac & Child Sacrifice
- Encouraging More Talk in Quiet Discussion Groups
- Abraham & Human Sacrifice? Answering Rachel Held Evans, Part 2
I’d love to hear from you! You can comment on newer posts or email me if what you want to say is private. Send Bible questions too: Most of the reader favorites are answers to others’ questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Snail mail: P.O. Box 2852, Mission Viejo, CA 92690